 Trains / 29048 (-5)
  Re: Help with Orient Express...?

(...) And I thought I new all of James' full rakes... obviously not. Nice work, James. Tim (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Help with Orient Express...?

<snipped> Oh, and then there is of course James Mathis' wonderfull Orient Express: (URL) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Help with Orient Express...?

(...) Hi all, Blokbricks ((URL) and click on Brick Express) will be selling a OE Dining Carriage ((URL) and OE Lounge-Bar Carriage ((URL) Maybe you can use the pictures for inspiration. Or just wait and buy them! Jeroen (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A Cool Viaduct

(...) bit surprised to hear about the part placement issues. I cannot duplicate these problems on my end (I tried downloading the models from the website, then opening them... everything seems to be fine.) If you are encountering problems with the (...) (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Help with Orient Express...?

(...) Oh and adding some thin yellow lines along the coaches would add to the Orient Express look. Tim (17 years ago, 16-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact