 Trains / 29024
Re: 10183 Hobby Train instuctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:38:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Chris Gray wrote:
Tim David wrote:
A UK AFOL has reported that he has recieved printed instructions for this set
after ringing up Lego.

Very interesting. I'd like to hear more details. I haven't got my sets yet (but
I think they might be downstairs in the building office - I just need to be
going by when someone is there), but the order emails list the instructions
as separate from the set itself. I have assumed that they are just copies
of the instructions for the one crocodile engine model. If they are actually
instructions for all 30 models, I will be very happy. So, I'd like to hear
more from that UK AFOL about what exactly he received.

Thanks!

-Chris Gray

Ah, he has posted that they were just for the first model, as Ross has said :(
I assume he got an early copy before the instructions were printed. (although
perhaps I should stop making assumptions!) Sorry to disapoint everybody.

Tim