 Trains / 29008 (-5)
  Re: Save the 10183 trains!

(...) Well, it was worth a try. I tried both LDD1.6 and LDD2.0 . Both required a new Linux /lib32 library, libdrm.so.1 . I got that and installed it. LDD1.6 tries to do what looks like some OpenGLL stuff that isn't supported. It *did* manage to (...) (17 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Some models completed

I designed a nuclear flask wagon and runner in CAD (URL) nearly four years ago>. I've finally built them and another British wagon, a hopper. (URL) In the time between designing the flask wagon and now, the tan 2x3 inverse slopes and the the white (...) (17 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Santa Fe SD45 2B

(...) Hmm, link didn't work. here it is again (2 URLs) (17 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Santa Fe SD45 2B

After building a (URL) BN GP38-2B> a while ago I thought I would build another B unit, this time from the other BNSF constituent. (2 URLs) I'm reasonably pleased with the lettering for a first time attempt but it doesn't look much like the real (...) (17 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Building other people's designs

I've been building other people's designs recently. (URL) Tim Gould's Seaboard Air Lines VO660, modified a bit. (URL) A couple of reefers from Jake McKee's book, again modified. It's nice having the basis done for you while being able to put your (...) (17 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact