 Trains / 28988 (-5)
  Re: Save the 10183 trains!

(...) Dear Jeroen, all the points you have mentioned are true. We UTB builders have beta tested the LDD and came up with nearly all these wishes as well... (I myself asked basically for LDraw-export/import). In the end I could live with using LDD (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Dodgem Cars

(...) Cool all LEGO solution to dodgems. I'm wondering if whacking a couple of soccer balls in the hull (rather than the wheels) might not make for crazier dodgem action. Did you try this at any point? Tim (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Dodgem Cars

Wasn't sure where Dodgem cars should be posted, so I just picked my two favourite newsgroups. After 2 years of Ebay trawling I managed to pickup some technic chain, bought more than I needed in fact. With the left overs I built this dodgem car (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  Save the 10183 trains!

Hi, Last Saterday it arrived, my 10183. It is an awesome set with loads of parts and possibilities. But after building the crocodile (building instructions included in the box), we (my daughter, son and I) wanted to build one (or two) of the other (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Combining RC-Train and Blue Rails

(...) I am glad to see that someone has perfected the idea of using the old 12 volt track with the new R/C trains. I asked some of the train expert early on and was told it would not work. I am glad that I held onto the old 12V gray track and some (...) (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact