 Trains / 28973 (-5)
  LDD Heavyweight passenger train cars

(3 URLs) LDD Heavyweight passenger cars (URL) Full Gallery> I've finished my first take on Heavyweight passenger car designs in LDD and have made gratuitous use of the dark red bricks. I've made a set of five different cars. These cars were common (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Boiler idea

Hi all, Just playing around with a boiler concept. You could replace the headlight bricks by 1x1 technic bricks with plates to join the four segments but I kind of liked the look of the segments done this way ;) (2 URLs) MPD> Couple more pics in my (...) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Infrared protocol of the RC trains?

Is there any information on the infrared protocol that is used by the RC Trains? (18 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ross Neal goes 6 wide! {:-0

(...) Not to parade on the rain, but I don't suppose you tried putting rubber bands or something to increase the friction between the plastic wheels and plastic rails? You know, like the good old 4.5v motor wheels. Benn (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cafe Corner add-on module

(...) Here's the link to our RichLUG Virginia Aviation Museum Town once moderated: (URL) to our RichLUG member Bob for contributing the Cafe Corner to this year's display. Most MOC's built by Greg and Tim. (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact