 Trains / 28949
  hitahita's alternative way of using the RC train

A nice bit of lateral thinking! (URL) Tim (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: hitahita's alternative way of using the RC train

(...) Smart and clever! Spotlighted of course. But keep saving 9V trains :-) Didier (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: hitahita's alternative way of using the RC train

(...) Completely fooled me! I kept scanning for what was going on, what was the clever application? And, then, BAM! It hit me like a boot to the head. Awesome! Later, James Mathis (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: hitahita's alternative way of using the RC train

The folder title gives it away, but I had to stand on my head before I figured it out too! (URL) Ralph (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)