 Trains / 28943
    NSB Di 2 841 —Matija Puzar
   Hello, after a bit of trainspotting (photos in the gallery), I finally decided to make my own version of Di 2, this time it is the 841 (though extremely similar to Tim's (URL) Di 2 824> ). There are two main reasons for doing that - for one, there (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: NSB Di 2 841 —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Matija, Overall I like this one much better than my version. I assume that the cab is empty so at least you have somewhere to slot the motor but I'm thinking you've got quite a job ahead of you for automatic decoupling :) I'm curious if the (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: NSB Di 2 841 —Matija Puzar
   (...) Now that you mention it, I'm curious about that myself :D It is not laziness, just forgot that "tiny little" detail. However, it was not a problem to fix. On both sides there is place for a horisontal 1x4-plate attached to a couple of (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)