 Trains / 28936
Re: Ross Neal goes 6 wide! {:-0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:22:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   This is a little project Ross began last year that I never got around to documenting. He was tinkering as usual, and figured out a way to lay the old 4.5 volt battery train rails 3 studs apart and make a complete loop. Here is a pic of just a curve:

Wow. That is incredibly clever. Excellent work, Ross. What do you eat for breakfast?

later,

James Mathis