 Trains / 28920
    Re:more bricks in online P@B (WAS: 10183 postponed?) —Jonathan Lopes
   In lugnet.trains, Jordan Schwarz wrote: hours (...) Looks like more elements are available in online P@B as well. Jonathan (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

        Re: more bricks in online P@B (WAS: 10183 postponed?) —Mike Walsh
   (...) The price of red train doors just dropped significantly! I have been watching this on BrickLink and red trains doors usually run anywhere from $4-$8, the left hand doors being more expensive. Now they are $0.32 a piece! I already purchased a (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

        Re: more bricks in online P@B (WAS: 10183 postponed?) —Mike Walsh
   In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh wrote: [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] More "Wanted Notices" arriving today - several BrickLink sellers are now listing them for $4 each! Can't imagine those prices will last long although I am sure some (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)