 Trains / 28909
  A few Norwegian MOCs & a DCC-question

Hello there, so, after a lot of time of being passive, I finally decided to break the ice :) First, a few local MOCs (train & town): BM-71 (Flytoget, the Oslo airport train) (URL) This was my first train MOC, made a year ago. I was struggling a lot (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !

  Re: A few Norwegian MOCs & a DCC-question

(...) Wow! These are some very nice-looking designs. Thanks for sharing these! (...) I have only used DCC a little (I do have a couple DZ123's) and never experienced these problems myself, but I do recall the discussion. I was wondering what you are (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A few Norwegian MOCs & a DCC-question

(...) You're welcome. And thanks :) (...) LDCC + RCX 1.0, yes. (...) Yes, that is what I intended to try to do next... that is, after I unpack everything from the moving-boxes ;) I will also test them with some lighter trains. However, I do recall (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A few Norwegian MOCs & a DCC-question

(...) Hi Matija, I've admired all these models since you first posted them. I particularly like the way you vary each of them to different scales and sizes (I have a love for length-compressed six-wides). The nose design on the Flytoget is absolute (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A few Norwegian MOCs & a DCC-question

(...) Suddenly I feel stalked... but I guess you know the feeling :] Thanks, I'm always very happy when I hear people like my models! It is also extremely funny when kids come and recognise the trains and start screaming... or when train enthusiasts (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)