 Trains / 28888 (-5)
  Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC

(...) As I mentioned before I was working on this already - but my MPD uses step-by-step instructions. So I'll continue my project and borrow/steal from yours to save me the effort of placing the parts, and just organize it into steps and put it (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC

(...) Darn it, you beat me to it! I've been working on an MPD file of this MOC. I'm up to page 13 of the Excel instructions so far. (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC

(...) And of course you could get me to engrave the numbers on the bricks/panels and not even worry with stickers and matching colors, and the like. lol Tommy Armstrong www.brickengraver.com (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 6-wide Canadian Pacific GE ES44AC

(...) After much communication, Chris and I have been able to come up with a set of LDraw files showing the construction of the ES44AC. They are now available on Brickshelf. A word of caution...I cannot seem to capture the fine points of creating (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Speed Build Competition (and sorting & steam)

Jon Rasmussen, who has been in PNLTC and its offspring clubs for about 10 years now and who is a very active builder in Wild West, among other themes, is still a lurker here on Lugnet. So I'm posting this stuff for him. :) Jon will be hosting the (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.build, lugnet.storage, lugnet.trains) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact