 Trains / 28733
    Re: Hypothetically speaking? the future of IR/RC trains —Benn Coifman
   (...) A 9V track solution... I have been wondering about the problem of the 9V track myself. As I understand it, putting the metal on the track is very expensive for LEGO. And for some other company to build metal track to this gauge, they would (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Hypothetically speaking? the future of IR/RC trains —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) If I’m reading this right your suggesting changing the track system in it's entirety and replacing it with something similar to HO flex track. While in theory this is a sound idea it has 1 major flaw, children. Lego after all is a children’s (...) (17 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)