 Trains / 28732
  Trains: Northern Pacific GP9, triple combine and caboose

(URL) Hello world... I've posted my photos quietly so far, I thought it was time to give a little back-story and highlight features. I've recently uploaded my take on the Northern Pacific (NP), ca 1960. For the full gallery, see: (URL) Full Gallery> (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!