 Trains / 2873
2872  |  2874
Subject:
4559 + 4559
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 19:29:06 GMT

I have just baught my second 4559 (Cargo Railway).
I never liked it but I thaught it needed a second set
to make a reasonable train.

Has anybody made an interesting train from two 4559's?

I bought it second hand - it was interesting to note in
response to the recent discussion on children & Lego
trains, that the boy built it then played with it only
once.  But then one train on a oval of track is not very
exciting, in the UK, 4559 was the only train available
for three years.