 Trains / 28723 (-5)
  Re: Hypothetically speaking? the future of IR/RC trains

(...) Non-LEGO model railroaders have been scratch building power trains for decades. We should be able to come up with motored wheels and power pic-up (probably based on DCC). The big problem is the track. I think it will be possible to put metal (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Canadian National ES44DC in 7-wide

(2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Hi all, Back with another American loco. Was going to do a Dash-9 but figured I might as well be environmentally friendly and try its successor instead. I've always wanted to to do the nose bonnet of these with the proper (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)

(...) You could put a technic 1x1 brick with pin behind the headlight bricks to add some security. Not behind each one but maybe every other one or two (or five)? I did that on this firehouse from 4 or 5 years ago. (URL) I didn't go as high with the (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New Thomas Duplo Trains

(...) I don't understand your (plural) objections. To take an example: there seems to be an objection to Spencer but he is based on (URL) Mallard> a real engine on a real railway from 1938 - 1963. That would teach that steam engines continued to (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Tunnel Mouth / Bridge Arch

(...) 34 or more of them can be bent into a complete circle with the treads facing in this way (the circle maintains near circularity up to about 40-45 links, depending on how floppy you want it). By supporting it on the outside edges, and "rolling" (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact