 Trains / 28695
    Re: Hypothetically speaking? the future of IR/RC trains —Niels Karsdorp
   (...) I haven't had any problems running the new IR freight train on my old blue track. Even going through points went okay. Niels (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

        Re: Hypothetically speaking? the future of IR/RC trains —Mathew Clayson
   (...) I also had no problems running a train when I metalized some 4.5v track using some thin metal tape. (URL) But this did increase the hieght of the rail by a samll amount. I picked up ~500 peices of lt bley straight 4.5v style plastic track (...) (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)