 Trains / 2869
2868  |  2870
Subject:
Pictures on the GATS website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 16:57:16 GMT

I did a quick check and didn't see that anyone else had mentioned this
recently.  I was just browsing through the Lego images on Altavista today and
found that the official GATS (Great American Train Show) web site has pictures
up from the Lego displays at one of the shows.  I'm not sure which LTC this is,
but I'm sure that some of you can enlighten me. :)  They only have four pics on
the page, so check them out!

http://www.gats.com/photos/photos5.html

Ben Roller