 Trains / 28594
    BS Find: "CSX GE B-40-8 in bright future scheme" by Swoofty —Timothy Gould
   (2 URLs) BS> Hi All, Does anyone know who is responsible for this? I think it's one of the best six-wide American diesels I have ever seen. The detailing on it is just extraordinary. Thanks 'Swoofty'. Tim (17 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)