 Trains / 28589
    Re: Monon FM H10-44 —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I think it is great! Black is a tough color to photograph, unfortunately, and even in real life when looking at black MOC's the details get lost. Your version reads really well. IMO it reads "train model", as opposed to "train model built from (...) (17 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Monon FM H10-44 —Jeramy Spurgeon
   (...) Thanks Jonathan. Hopefully when the weather gets nicer, I can shoot some photgraphs outside under natural light, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon, since Indiana is expected to be hit with 6 inches of snow by midnight tonight. (...) (17 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)