 Trains / 28583
  Re: ULUG Train Show

Alright Brian, You got me (sorry guys but it was a side conversation). Anyways, thanks everyone for the feedback, it was really helpful. I myself was unfortunately unable to attend the show. Oh and if anyone was wondering who the builder of the (...) (18 years ago, 3-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX)

  Re: ULUG Train Show

(...) Jeffrey, How is the new crane coming along? Have you been able to figure out the physics yet? (...) Yes, we do. (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX)