 Trains / 28483 (-10)
  Re: starting a town/train jambalaya box?

(...) I sent an e-mail with the info to your e-mail address. Thanks Ondrew. CDC (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: starting a town/train jambalaya box?

(...) please add Me to the shipping list (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: starting a town/train jambalaya box?

(...) Clifton, i'm not sure if your spam filters are redirecting my emails so i'll try here. i need your address so i can get this package mailed out. if i don't recive it by tommarow noon it will leave without your shipping information included. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  BayLUG Christmas Display

Here are pictures from the latest BayLUG Christmas train layout and display: (URL) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains)

  BayLUG Save 9v Trains Store Display

Last weekend BayLUG installed our latest LEGO store display. The theme this time is "Save 9v Trains": (URL) installed a shelf system with several MOCs of rolling stock and some minifig protestors. The store would not let me use the Save 9v Trains (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Great window idea - not mine

(URL) The back of 1x1 bricks do make really neat small windows. It's such a simple technique but so effective. I know I'll be using this if the opportunity ever arises. Tim (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Looking for Train Contact in New York

(...) Jim, I posted this to the NELUG list. The general consensus so far is that this is a long distance for us. Our nearest member is over 4 hours from Rochester, and most of us are more than 6 hours away. This means that a temporary display (setup (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Texas State Railroad Project - TSRR #300

(...) Here are some good photos of the real thing: (2 URLs) --Anthony (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  The Texas State Railroad Project - TSRR #300

I've nearly finished the second locomotive in my Texas State Railroad Project, the Consolodation type #300. As I said in my first post, I am building these locomotives in support of the Texas State Railroad. If you have the time and haven't already (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Looking for Train Contact in New York

(...) The layout would only be for a weekend, on March 17-18, 2007, so it woul d only be a temporary layout using privately own collections. Based on my contact with the Toy musem if someone were interested, there are many opportunities with the (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact