 Trains / 28378 (-5)
  Re: Classic Space Rocket Train

(...) I love it! Very classic. I wonder, though- the passenger car looks like it has an awkwardly-long wheelbase for a 2-axle car. Does it bind in curves? Anyway, this looks like it would be at home on a moonbase layout. And by your server domain, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trock Trick!

(...) Uh, well, someone had to buy the stuff in the first place.... :-) JOHN (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Trock Trick!

(...) Thanks Dave. Our mission is two-fold: The Thomas end has stuff flashing, turning, bubbling, smoking, moving and such in order to please the shorter crowd. We even run the Thomas trains directly on the tables for easier viewing. We'll also have (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) Maybe the adhesive copper foil used to make stained glass windows? JohnG, GMLTC (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trock Trick!

(...) "We" = "Ross" <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact