 Trains / 2836
    Re: LTMA vs NMRA —Todd Lehman
   (...) John -- sounds great!!! (Better grab ltma.org quick while it's still available, too... :) I'm not a trainiac, but tell me what I can do to help you get this started! (mailing list, temporary or permanent web pages, membership support, etc.) (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: LTMA vs NMRA —John Neal
    (...) lol I first thought to call it ILTA.org (International LEGO Train Association), but *that* ISP is taken;-) Maybe I will register LTMA:-) (...) Well, other than creating LUGNET for us (;) I'm not sure at the moment. I first want to see what (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)