 Trains / 28358 (-20)
  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) Yes, well, if that is the case, then I've already cried those tears. The best we can hope for, IMO, is to somehow get TLG to continue to manufacture the 9 volt train motors. The sad part for me will be that we won't really be ambassadors for (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) Planned obsolescence, I think. (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Trock Trick!

(...) Two trains? P.S. I hate what the helicopter does to the video- but I'm sure it's cooler IRL. Tim (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) I was, but I didn't. Should I have? Over what? JOHN (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Trock Trick!

(URL) HERE> is a video of our final test of our newly designed Thomas modules we set up in our basement. I think we'll leave them set up this way permanently. The video is on YouTube and is almost 2 minutes long and about a 10 MB file size. See if (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

  Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(URL) down> Tim (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Classic Space Rocket Train

(...) Way cool. I especially like the 80's LEGO catalog like rendering of the pictures. As for the model, I like the color and styling, but I'd lose the stubby wing tips. They just don't sit well with me since I don't think trains ought to have (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Rocket Train

(...) Wolf, I'm greatly impressed with your rocket train. With the backgrounds you've added, the images look like they might as well be out of an early 80s LEGO catalog. The style of building closely matches that of the classic Space era. I'd love (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Jonathan Lopes to display on TCLTC Layout for ILTCO Convention (was: Re: Manhattan's Engine 14)

(...) I'm in agreement with Ondrew. I'm really looking forward to the layouts. I'm not yet sure if I will be able to participate, but I will make it out to see the all the creations for at least one day. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Re: My first street scene

(...) Very nice! There are some nice details on that building and overall it is a very unique looking structure. I agree on the female figs, they look great. The trolley looks just fabulous as well. Best, Jonathan (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first street scene

Nice work! The street has a very natural feel and I really like the building. Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (URL) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Jonathan Lopes to display on TCLTC Layout for ILTCO Convention (was: Re: Manhattan's Engine 14)

(...) Please do! (...) Sure. If you have any specific requests, please let me know. Maybe we can also have that lunch we missed at Philly togather . . . Best, Jonathan (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Re: Jonathan Lopes to display on TCLTC Layout for ILTCO Convention (was: Re: Manhattan's Engine 14)

(...) Thanks! I wish my pic showed the BBB wheels better. They really look sharp. Thanks also for the pic of the prototype. (...) I'm really looking forward to this too. I promise not to bring that lot on Faile Street - or create a new lot to bring. (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Re: Jonathan Lopes to display on TCLTC Layout for ILTCO Convention (was: Re: Manhattan's Engine 14)

(...) i agree! very cool idea. i'm sure i'll be barrowing it sooner or later. (...) This totally kicks butt. I’m really happy to see this collaboration. This year’s show is going to be HUGE but seeing this type of thing happen tells me it's going to (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Re: Jonathan Lopes to display on TCLTC Layout for ILTCO Convention (was: Re: Manhattan's Engine 14)

(...) Dude! I wondered when (URL) you'd> chime in:-) JOHN (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  Re: Jonathan Lopes to display on TCLTC Layout for ILTCO Convention (was: Re: Manhattan's Engine 14)

(...) Hey! That's my diner! ;) "Big Daddy" Nelson (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  My first street scene

I just recently finished creating my first street scene. The Scene features my City of Manchester trolley car that I designed for the LEGO Millyard[1] Project and a brownstone that I built for NELUG's[2] display at Brick Blast 2006[3]. I am hoping (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Classic Space Rocket Train

She's a bit wide, and a bit boxy (like her distant, yet beautiful cousin, 6901, affectionately known as "the elephant"), but she's faaassssst ! ! ! Cruising on the wingtip thrusters alone, this rocket train easily maintains 200 m/s on the long (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Jonathan Lopes to display on TCLTC Layout for ILTCO Convention (was: Re: Manhattan's Engine 14)

(...) Sure, but first, great work! The BBB wheels nail that arch design nicely! And here is a pic of you and Ross so graciously posing in front of it (they both protested greatly after I kept (URL) taking pics of them together>:-) (URL) Well, for (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  GFLTC at GTE Tampa – Images

Train Fans, The members of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display the Great Train Expo in Tampa Florida over the New Year’s weekend (December 30-31, 2006). The 18 x 18 ft layout featuring the downtown Tampa skyline with three running (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact