 Trains / 28312
28311  |  28313
Subject:
Winter Tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 23:14:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

All in all it uses 31 green large leaves and 64 white large leaves. I’m rather please that, though I didn’t use any small leaves, I was still able to get a conifer-like shape.

If you’d like to know why I used green to begin with, I did it for two reasons. One, real trees don’t get totally covered with snow, their core is usually left bare as snow accumulates on the outer branches. And two, I added the green to save on white leaves, as I only have so many and I’d like to build as many snow trees as possible. I may even go as far as to vary the amount of white on each winter tree just to stretch the ‘snow’ as far as I can.

However, my wife would rather I used all white, at least for now, so who knows where my building will take me...

--Tony