 Trains / 28197
    Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) That's very cool. I can't wait to see the finished product with the buildings. I've used CAD programs before to study the relationships between buildings on the (MichLTC) layout from various perspectives. Nothing as graphically fancy as what (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up —John Neal
   (...) Your wait is over:-) I (URL) pics> by the same name. Ideally, you'd want nice, perpendicular shots of your buildings from the front and sides to create the best effect-- Ross had to use some pretty bad shots to get these, but I think they (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: TCLTC Layouts Rendered in Sketch-up —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) Wow, that's really nifty. Can you imagine how cool an entire NMRA 3-D layout model would look? Naturally the next question would be: so when are you going to add some trains? However I suspect I already know the answer: "Ross has been working (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.cad, FTX)