 Trains / 28164
    Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration... —Nathan Todd
    I'm no trainhead,and I never comment on them... but this is simply beautiful! So well done it requires no knowledge of the thee to see that it stands out as a masterpiece. Great work! And if you ever get too frustrated try castle ; ) God Bless, (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration... —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Hello Nathan, thanks for posting your kind words! But I fear that castle would lead to even more frustration due to blay + grey castle walls. Whenever LEGO decides, that the market requests are too strong to ignore them, I I will gladly buy 20 (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.color)