 Trains / 28102
  Re: More Pictures from GWLTS-IV

(...) Hi Jason, There are some excellent details in there. The fencing. The workers here and there. Lots of very thoughtful stuff. I just love the window treatments here: (URL) The tiled lintel looks absolutely fabulous. Best, Jonathan (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: More Pictures from GWLTS-IV

(...) Thanks all for the compliments. The tiling was a nice idea that took a while to implement. As you can see, I was short of brown at the time of doing this, hence the dirty look. There's a little more black around the windows than I planned - (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)