 Trains / 2808
    Re: More Questions from Another Train Newbie —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) One of several reasons why I switched from Snap Track turnouts to Custom Line when I was about 13... would that I had switched from brass to nickel silver at the same time and you all might never have been plagued by my presence here, nickel (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: More Questions from Another Train Newbie —Tony Priestman
   On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Larry Pieniazek (<383ABCCC.767908F9@...ager.net>) wrote at 16:11:56 (...) And nickel oxide conducts electricity :-) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)