 Trains / 28033
  Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com

(...) (2 URLs) he thinks it's OK to call his instructions "MOCs"? ROSCO (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com

(...) That's maybe not obvious for english native speaker but "MOC" is no more an acronym meaning "My Own Creation" but more and more a word meaning "Creation by an AFOL" or "Creation made of Legos (sic)". We say "My MOC" (My my own Creation) or (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)