 Trains / 27990
  Re: A few train MOCs

(...) something good coming of our recent tanker spill. Any chance we can lure you out to a future (URL) BrikWar>? -Teddy (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)

  Re: A few train MOCs

(...) Yes my precciious.... You might just be able to lure me indeed! Let me know when/what/where... Hey, speaking of, since I changed my email address, I've been unable to log into the Nelug site. I followed the procedure for changing one's address (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)