 Trains / 27948
    Re: Bulleid Leader —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Actually, I've updated my email address in my profile (jdotjdotrailtonatbt...netdotcom) but it hasn't transfered that to when my name comes up on postings. If you have some magic admin want to fix it, please go ahead. Jason R (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Bulleid Leader —Jason J. Railton
     (...) Sorry, that should have been 'Magic Admin Wand'. Jason R (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Bulleid Leader —Ross Crawford
   (...) Jason, you have to fill out the (URL) posting setup> and wait for it to be approved, then you should be set to go. HTH ROSCO (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)