 Trains / 27906
  Re: Bulleid Leader

Not so much a well constructed post as a selection of thoughts Much better photography than the Wardale I think you did right with your choice of wheels The shallow cabs look good, like the real thing they start off higher off the ground than normal (...) (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Bulleid Leader

(...) Thanks Tim, Concerning the color scheme, I read somewhere (Can't remember the link) that the prototype was grey with a red trim. Now it didn't tell me where the trim was applied, so I asked myself, "If I were painting the engine, where would I (...) (18 years ago, 11-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)