 Trains / 27883
    Danish train show electronics —William R. Ward
   Does anyone know what this little bit of electronics is for? (URL) from a LEGO event recently held in Denmark. I found the link on Jan Beyer's Blog ( (URL) ) but there's a problem with that blog which makes it impossible to write comments. (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Danish train show electronics —Anthony Sava
   (...) Well, I wasn't there, and I'm no electrical engineer, but I'm going to take a stab at guessing. It looks like in that picture that the two LEDs are getting their power directly from the rails. In the picture before it in the gallery: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Danish train show electronics —Klaas H. Meijaard
   (...) You guessed correct! These pics are from my rail-race-extreme layout, and the Led's are just for the looks. If a race starts, both tracks light up. One red, one yellow. Side-effect, very usefull in this case: the Led's reduce the amount of (...) (18 years ago, 5-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)