 Trains / 27797
    SNVT Contest winners —Eric Kingsley
   We have announced the winners of the SNVT LEGO Factory contest. (URL) to all, -Eric Kingsley (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

        Re: SNVT Contest winners —Christopher Masi
   (...) Congratulations to all the winers and thanks everyone for the good ideas. I hope that everyone was inspired by the models that they saw on the site. I hope that we will all continue to add models to the site to make it and even better (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)