 Trains / 27709
Re: New train set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.inst
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:33:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
   Well I just finished another update to my Instructions cross-reference page, and came across this little gem. Anybody seen this one before?

ROSCO

No, but it looks like something for christmas... better wait up. The idea is probably to sell it for christmas, like an intruduction for trains (no motor), in a price level which is low enough, though expensive enough for christmas

I checked the link (ac nielsen) and that works... but did find the code needed

Sonnich