 Trains / 27678
    Re: Dark Red Hogwarts (teasers) —Holger Matthes
   (URL) Hi John and Ross! Your latest train creations are just schleiming rocking cool! Thanks for sharing. I surfed the NMRA galleries with jealous eyes and asked myself who might have build a whole great train in dark red? Even if you say you need (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Dark Red Hogwarts (teasers) —John Neal
   (...) HoMa, so good to hear from you! I would love nothing more than to attend 1000Steine-Land every year, but the bank account says otherwise;-) One day, though, I do hope to attend, and I will bring (2) suitcases full of MOCs:-) Hope you are (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)