 Trains / 27667
  A 3-way switch

Hey all, Well my sickness continues, this time I bring you the 3-way switch. Taking over a month and two pairs of switches "I had to do it twice" this switch is really something different. Here’s some details: (URL) -Both outer lines, sidings if you (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A 3-way switch

(...) well apparently i was a dummy and forgot to post this in other groups. oops. additional pictures of this mod can be found here: (URL) (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)