 Trains / 27663 (-5)
  Re: funny article from the Philly show

(URL) "LEGO Trains Tantalize the Standard Male Brain">, from the Courier Post (...) I found this line interesting, "I didn't know you could do that with Legos," my wife allowed at one point. But I could hear the sentiment left unsaid:"Or why you'd (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Polar Express pics

(...) A locomotive here in Michigan was used as a model for the locomotive in movie: Pere Marquette #1225, which is owned by the Michigan State Trust for Railway Preservation, Inc. in Owosso, MI (see (URL)). This locomotive will be pulling an (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Polar Express pics

(...) Sorry for the delay-- I have no idea what was going on. It appears to be moderated now:-/ JOHN (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Questions about doing a museum show

I'm looking to pick the brains of clubs who have done longer duration shows, especially at a museum. NovaLUG (Nova Scotia, Canada) has been approached by a museum, but the longest show we have done before was one day setup and two day display. In (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Polar Express pics

Got any deep links? The folder seems to be taking an age to be moderated. Tim (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact