 Trains / 27655
    Ideas+ Dreams about 9v and IR... —Dominick Jackson
   Hello everyone! Just had a few ideas about the IR and 9v train situation: 1) What if we could still use the 9v controllers, motors, and track, but have the 9v motors connected to modified IR recievers (or homebrew IR's), yet have the 9v controllers (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Ideas+ Dreams about 9v and IR... —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) Patience young grass hopper I have tons of cool modifications planned for the new IR train products. I am simply waiting for parts to show up on bricklink so I don’t have to buy complete sets to modify the receiver. Here’s the plans -Install (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains)