 Trains / 27651
    Re: funny article from the Philly show —Matt Krotzer
   (...) Scott, sorry you couldn't make it. I didn't mean to sound like I was busting your chops or anything. I understand personal obligations. We had a great time, and it was great meeting a ton of new people. There's a great group of people in ILTCO (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: funny article from the Philly show —John Neal
   (...) What's all this about "ILTCO", neighbor??? ILTOC RULZ! (Philly 28, ILTOC 1) JOHN more later... (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: funny article from the Philly show —Jeramy Spurgeon
   (...) I honestly have to give Philly an extra 15 points. There was a MAJOR trailer snafu during tear down that allotted them the extra points. -Jeramy IndyLUG Rep to ILTOC (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)