 Trains / 27627
  Re: New RC Trains Are Posted on LEGO.COM

(...) [snip price per part analysis] (...) I can wait... I think the engine is cool. The self propelled crane is cool even if it is simple, but the other cars well... the nicest thing I can say is that there are three more cars. To spend $150 I need (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New RC Trains Are Posted on LEGO.COM

(...) i know the feeling i'm an 8-wide builder so allmost everything is useless to me. (...) i agree. 2003's cargo train set was the only train set i've ever payed full price for. (...) YEP. i will be making more but on a per order basis. it takes a (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)