 Trains / 27609
  Re: Another tram / light rail from Turin!

(...) Thank you Tim! You're right, the Manchester Metrolink has the same basics of the Turin version. Use it as base and, when you will have done it, send me a couple of pictures! Thanks! Luca (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Another tram / light rail from Turin!

--SNIP-- (...) Hi Luca, It was actually one of my first train MOCs and isn't so good. You can see it (URL) here>. I borrowed a lot from you both in techniques and general shaping. Tim (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)