 Trains / 27596
    LDD Signal Box for Save 9V Trains Contest (and John Neal) —Jason J. Railton
   Here's an LDD model of a British railway signal box. (URL) Signal Box>>(URL) The roof layout comes from one at Oakham, theough the steps are turned around here and the door set back to allow for a wider view from the windows. The roof lifts off to (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: LDD Signal Box for Save 9V Trains Contest (and John Neal) —John Neal
   (...) Tasty, Jason:-d Since my post (almost 4 years ago???) when I deeply coveted your dark gray low corner slopes, I made it a mission to acquire some of my own. And I have, although I have discovered that the 1x2 tri-slope apex brick doesn't come (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: LDD Signal Box for Save 9V Trains Contest (and John Neal) —Jason J. Railton
   (...) The reason that low sloped roof had little bobbles on the end instead of ridges all the way along the top was becaue I only ended up with two 2x2 33° ridges. I think it actually looks better like that. No ridges in LDD though. Jason R (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)