 Trains / 27535
  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) Black 1x1 plates! Would you believe it? The commonest cack I have kicking around at home, and LEGO Factory doesn't have any! If you build them into any model, it comes up as 'not available'. It's maddening trying to build something where you (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) I agree this is maddening. I have contacted someone I know in the LF team to see if he knows what might be up. The last time this happened (With Train Wheel sets) it turned out to be a Database Bug and was resolved fairly quickly. Hopefully (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) You'd think, as part of testing, they would at the very least put one of every type of piece in the palette down and try to get a price for it? I just did that separately for each part in my model, eliminating them one by one until I got a (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) OK, it looks like this issue has been fixed. I tried to email LEGO about this, had to go through the web forms, then got an email back telling me I had to basically go through exactly the same web form process again, but start from the Factory (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) FYI, I heard back from my LF contact and it appears 1x1 black plates are available again. -Eric (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)