 Trains / 27530
    Ugly brute... —Mark Palmer
   Bulleid Q1 class 0-6-0 (URL) The Bulleid Q1 locomotive is an obvious choice (to me anyway) for a Lego train MOC, angular, uncomplicated, and as an added bonus a little bit unusual. The Q1 was designed during WWII and as such dispensed with any (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Ugly brute... —Pete White
   In lugnet.trains, Mark Palmer wrote: snippage (...) I think you managed to capture the meaty no-nonsense qualities well. It would good to see it set in some LEGO industrial scenery, possibly in black and white. -pete.w (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)