 Trains / 27453 (-5)
  Re: SNVT Build-a-Train Contest

(...) My son Ross already built a loco using the factory (using 2 motors). It was huge. I told him to shorten it by 8 studs, and he did, and then we submitted it to see how much it would cost. <drum roll, please!> One hundred and ninety two bucks!!! (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: SNVT Build-a-Train Contest

(...) FYI, the train wheels and any Factory model including train wheels is currently showing up as "Not Available". See my post on 'Trains' parts from LEGO Factory: (URL) About the contest - excellent idea. This is a great point: It will give us an (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  SNVT Build-a-Train Contest

Save 9v Trains would like to announce its first (and hopefully not only) contest. The contest has been set up to support 9v Trains by using LEGO Factory to build a quality database of models that can be purchased by long time AFOLs and Newbies. Our (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Skyscraper MOC: David Stott Building

In lugnet.town, James Garrett wrote: <snip> (...) Like it, I think I nearly wet myself. That is a work of art. Love the use of tan/ dark orange combo. Aaron A (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Skyscraper MOC: David Stott Building

Wow Jim, that's truly amazing! Not only a great model, but the picture really helps sell the reality of it. Very well done. AB (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact