 Trains / 27448 (-5)
  6 wide DB(German) Class 212

David Parkin of the SLTC has asked me to share this as he does not yet have an account here on Lugnet. Sorry about the picture size but i felt it necessary to post it also. (URL) "This is Davids version of a 6 wide DB(German) Class 212. (URL) The (...) (18 years ago, 21-May-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Skyscraper MOC: David Stott Building

Greetings fellow builders: I have just completed a 7.5 foot high skyscraper MOC: A Lego model of the David Stott Building, a 37 story art deco office tower erected in Detroit during 1929: (URL) I am planning on bringing this building to the NMRA (...) (18 years ago, 21-May-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: North Metro Genesis II

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote: (snip) (...) Thank you Tim, but it's not my idea. I also took the idea from someone else: (URL) Pierre (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: North Metro Genesis II

(...) One day I'll get the hang of this "writing everything I want" and "cross posting" business... Thanks to Pierre Normandin for the idea for the handles beside the doors and to anyone I've subconsciously ripped off. Plus, x-posted to announce.moc (...) (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  North Metro Genesis II

I've finally gone American! I'd say this is my first try at real US stock anyway (I guess the NY Subway might count). A quick try at a six-wide version of a Genesis engine pulling a North Metro commuter train. The underdetails on the car might be (...) (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact