 Trains / 27444
  North Metro Genesis II

I've finally gone American! I'd say this is my first try at real US stock anyway (I guess the NY Subway might count). A quick try at a six-wide version of a Genesis engine pulling a North Metro commuter train. The underdetails on the car might be (...) (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: North Metro Genesis II

(...) One day I'll get the hang of this "writing everything I want" and "cross posting" business... Thanks to Pierre Normandin for the idea for the handles beside the doors and to anyone I've subconsciously ripped off. Plus, x-posted to announce.moc (...) (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: North Metro Genesis II

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote: (snip) (...) Thank you Tim, but it's not my idea. I also took the idea from someone else: (URL) Pierre (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)