 Trains / 27438 (-5)
  NMRA Nat'l Train Show July 7-9th, Philly, PA - USA

Hi All, Well we are nearly ready for the NMRA National Train Show on July 7-9th in Philadelphia, PA. There are 10 clubs participating this year; COLTC, SHSL, IndyLUG, WamaLTC, MichLTC, GardensLUG, DelvaLUG, PennLUG, MichianaLTC, and TCLTC. We would (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Save 9V Boxcar

(...) Mike, you are not stepping on any toes. Actually there will be a lot of use for this and other designs. Within the next few days Save 9v Trains will be announcing a way for everyone to help the cause. I don't want to say much more but your (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site

(...) They won't ship silly, they'll train!!!!! ROSCO (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Review of 7897 Passenger Train available at ILTCO site

(...) If they ship at all... :( (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Save 9V Boxcar

(URL) is a simple boxcar for $19.02USD I made for the cause of saving 9V trains. I realize this could unintentionally step on the toes of (URL) this.> So if you can use those containers I would urge everyone to buy them instead. Simply because the (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact